We are a factory and trading company of depilatory wax strip paper and other non-woven fabric products, professional in producing for more than 5 years.
Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form fibers through airflow or mechanical netting, and then undergo hydroentangling, needle punching, or hot rolling reinforcement, and finally finishing The resulting non-woven fabric. A new type of fiber product with soft, breathable and flat structure. The advantage is that it does not produce fiber debris, is strong, durable, and silky soft. It is also a kind of reinforcing material, and it has a cotton feel. Compared with cotton fabrics, non-woven The cloth bag is easy to form and cheap to manufacture.
1. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and have good water-repellent properties. They are made of 100% fiber and are porous and air-permeable. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
2. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by erosion.
4. Antibacterial. The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid from erosion, and is not moldy.
5. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun silk directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength is similar in the vertical and horizontal directions.
6. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics currently used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names,
But the chemical structure is far different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and extremely difficult to decompose, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can easily be broken, which can be effectively degraded , And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution to the environment after disposal is only 10% of that of plastic bags.