We are a factory and trading company of depilatory wax strip paper and other non-woven fabric products, professional in producing for more than 5 years.
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric The spunlace process is to spray high-pressure fine water jets onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers with each other, so that the webs can be reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. Thermally bonded non-woven fabric Thermally bonded non-woven fabric refers to the addition of fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials into the fiber web, and the fiber web is heated, melted and cooled to reinforce into a cloth.
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabrics Air-laid non-woven fabrics can also be called dust-free paper and dry paper-making non-woven fabrics. It uses air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses air-flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the web curtain, and then reinforce the fiber web into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics Wet-laid non-woven fabrics are used to open fiber raw materials placed in an aqueous medium into single fibers, and at the same time mix different fiber raw materials to form a fiber suspension slurry, which is transported to the web forming mechanism, and the fiber In the wet state, a net is formed and then reinforced into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric Spunbond non-woven fabric is formed after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments. Combination or mechanical reinforcement method to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabric The process of melt-blown non-woven fabric: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---netting---reinforcement into fabric.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabrics Needle-punched non-woven fabrics are a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabrics. Needle-punched non-woven fabrics use the piercing effect of needles to reinforce the fluffy web into a cloth.
8. Stitched non-woven fabrics Stitched non-woven fabrics are a kind of dry non-woven fabrics. The stitching method uses the warp-knitted loop structure to align the fiber web, yarn layers, and non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal, etc.). Foil, etc.) or their combination is reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.