We are a factory and trading company of depilatory wax strip paper and other non-woven fabric products, professional in producing for more than 5 years.
As more and more manufacturers enter the textile industry, the product operation technology for the textile industry has stumped a large number of factory technicians. So what are the factors that affect the quality of the yarn?
1. The physical properties of raw materials
1. The impurity content of raw cotton is one of the main factors affecting the quality of yarn. Raw cotton contains three types of impurities. The first category is impurities that are easy to remove, such as leaf silt and cotton seeds; the second category is impurities that are easy to break, difficult to remove, and have a greater impact on gauze, such as sterile seeds, Fibrous rod chips, broken seeds, etc.; the third category is harmful defects that are not easy to remove and have obvious harm to the quality of gauze, such as soft seed skin, stale pieces, yellow roots, foreign fibers, etc.
2. The quality of the ginning is also a factor affecting the quality of the yarn. The cotton with poor ginning will cause the ropes and neps, especially the tightly wound cotton ropes and neps. The carding is difficult to eliminate, which makes the yarn neps, Increased impurities.
2. Process design and process on the machine
The influence of process design and process operation on yarn quality is self-evident. The non-woven fabric exhibition provides users with an article analysis of the influence of drawing draft on the evenness of yarn evenness. After reducing the draft ratio of the front zone, the yarn formation index has been improved. The combed sliver fed into the head has more front hook fibers, poor straightness, and the average length is shorter than normal fibers, and there are more floating fibers. If a larger drafting ratio is used in the front zone, these floating fibers move forward with the high-speed fibers, resulting in a larger shift distance deviation, resulting in poor evenness of the evenness. Moreover, the straightness of some fibers is not good, the fibers in the yarn sliver are disordered, and it is easy to cause the front hook fibers to form neps. Therefore, a smaller draft ratio in the front zone is adopted to improve the various indexes of the yarn. However, if the draft ratio in the back zone is too large, the fiber is easy to spread, which is not good for the control of the floating fiber, and the evenness deteriorates.
3. Maintenance of equipment status
4. Application of equipment
Current status and development prospects of yarn-forming equipment
5. The skill quality and sense of responsibility of the personnel