We are a factory and trading company of depilatory wax strip paper and other non-woven fabric products, professional in producing for more than 5 years.
Pay attention to the following points in the maintenance and storage of non-woven fabrics:
1. Keep clean, change and wash frequently to prevent moths from breeding.
2. When storing in seasons, it must be washed, ironed, dried, sealed in plastic bags, and placed flat in the closet. Pay attention to shading to prevent fading. It should be ventilated frequently, dust and damp, not exposed to the sun. Anti-mold and anti-moth tablets should be placed in the wardrobe to prevent the cashmere products from getting damp, moldy and insects.
3. When worn inside, the matching outer lining should be smooth, and hard objects such as pens, key cases, mobile phones, etc. should not be placed in the pockets to avoid local friction and pilling. Minimize friction with hard objects (such as sofa backs, armrests, tabletops) and hooks when worn outside. Wearing time is not easy to be too long.
4. It must be stopped or changed after a day or so to restore the elasticity of the clothes to avoid fiber fatigue damage.
5. If there is pilling, do not pull it forcefully, and cut the pompon with scissors, so as not to be unable to repair it due to the off-line.