We are a factory and trading company of depilatory wax strip paper and other non-woven fabric products, professional in producing for more than 5 years.
PP is a polypropylene raw material, namely polypropylene fiber, which belongs to thin non-woven fabric; PET is a brand-new polyester raw material, namely polyester fiber, without any additives in the whole production process. It is a very good environmentally friendly product and belongs to thick non-woven fabric.
Comparison of (PP) polypropylene non-woven fabric and (PET) polyester non-woven fabric:
1. PP raw materials are cheap, while PET raw materials are expensive. The waste of PP can be recycled and reused, but the PET is not recycled, so the cost of PP is slightly lower.
2. The high temperature resistance of PP is about 200 degrees, while that of PET is about 290 degrees. PET is more resistant to high temperature than PP.
3. Non-woven fabric printing, heat transfer effect, PP shrinks with the same width, PET shrinks small, the effect is better, PET is more economical and wasteful.
4. Tensile force, tension, bearing capacity, and the same weight, PET is larger than PP tensile force, tension, and bearing capacity. 65 grams of PET is equivalent to the tensile, tension, and bearing capacity of 80 grams of PP.
5. From the perspective of environmental protection, PP is mixed with recycled PP waste, and PET is all new polyester chips. PET is more environmentally friendly and sanitary than PP.
PET non-woven fabrics have a wide range of applications
①Home textiles: velvet-proof lining, heat transfer printing, non-woven calendars, hanging bags for office documents, curtains, vacuum cleaner bags, disposable garbage bags.
②Packaging: cable wrapping cloth, handbag, container bag, wrapping material, desiccant, adsorbent packaging material.
③Decoration: wall decoration cloth, floor leather base cloth, flocking base cloth.
④Agriculture: agricultural harvest cloth, crop and plant protection, weed protection belt, fruit growing bag, etc.
⑤Waterproof material: base fabric of high-grade breathable (wet) waterproof material.
⑥Industrial applications: filter materials, insulating materials, electrical appliances, reinforcement materials, support materials.
⑦Others: protective equipment, tourism products, etc.
⑧ Filtration: filtration of transmission oil.